Wednesday, January 24, 2007

43 Questions

These questions were on my friend Bob's website and I thought It would be a good thing to answer when I had nothing else to write about. Thank you for the feedback howmanytimes from Moscow and Tanya from Russia, maybe you'll answer these 43 questions as well.

1. What is your occupation? General Operations Manager.
2. What color are your socks right now? White.
3. What are you listening to right now? Frosty, Heidi and Frank on Free FM.
4. What is the last thing you ate? A burrito.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I have owned several.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'd like to be the crayon sharpener on the back of the box.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A customer.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure, he's an inspiration to many.
9. How old are you today? One day older than yesterday and yet, still thirty-five.
10. Favorite Drink? Guinness.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Women's Pro Beach Volleyball, the only sport worth watching :)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? When I was much younger my girlfriend tried to bleach my hair blonde, it turned orange.
13. What color? See above.
14. Pets? None right now.
15. Favorite food? Yes, food is my favorite.
16. What was the last movie you watched? The Guardian with Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher, good flick.
17. Favorite day of the year? Halloween.
18. What do you do to vent anger? Get even.
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? My radio.
20. What is your favorite season? Spring.
21. Hugs or kisses? That all depends on who.
22. Cherries or blueberries? You can't go wrong either way but I'll say cherries because it sounds a little kinky.
23. Do you want your friends to email you back? Stupid question, if not why would you email them to begin with.
24. Who is most likely to respond? All of them.
25. Who is least likely to respond? George Bush (cheap Hurricane Katrina shot).
26. Living arrangements? It's the basic walls and roof deal, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and no roommates.
27. When was the last time you cried? The last time I wrote a check for my living situation.
28. What is on the floor of your closet? I don't know. I don't go in there, it's dark.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My friend Mari since high school.
30. What did you do last night? I watched Scrubs.
31. Favorite smells? Rain, the desert and teen spirit.
32. What are you afraid of? Monsters.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese.
34. Favorite dog breed? German Shepard.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Too many to count.
36. How many years at your current job? Ten years.
37. Favorite day of the week? The last day.
38. How many states have you lived in? Texas and Arizona.
39. Favorite holiday? Ground Hog Day.
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Fork lift at work.
41. Who's your favorite NFL team? What's the NFL?
42. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? No.
43. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 100 degree weather, you don't have to shovel heat.

No comments: