Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Post?

That last post was rather negative. It seems that I've missed my own point. What is the use in spreading negativity through cyberspace? Isn't there enough everywhere you go? The truth is we need to dwell more on the things that touch us in a possitive way. On that note, I'd like to say "hello" to my special friend in Russia. Sorry that it's taken me so long to return your email. I'd like to give a shout out to Vagabond Bob. Thanks for the inspiration. To my friend the Minx, I have your back, I just don't talk behind it.
What's in store for next year? A blogger's cruise to the Caribbean? A recording session centered on Happy Meals without onions please? You never can tell. There should always be something to look forward to. Maybe there will be more song writting next year. Maybe my old buddies from Goodfoot will feel like it's time to go for it. Which reminds me, Brooks, "What the Hell?" Goodfoot Rich and I have been recording. Go west young man. Goodfoot Mike is ready to get the "F" out of the house.
I'll say goodbye for now. Thanks Minx for encouraging me to post something new.

No comments: