Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My Favorite Number

A lot of people have favorite colors, favorite songs, favorite wars and so forth, but I've never understood the favorite number. I guess I'd have to say that I'm partial to 1 through 10. One is the loneliest number. Two can be as bad as one, it's the lonliest number since the number one. Three to get ready now go cat go. 25 or 6 to 4. You're going to cry 96 tears. If I had a dollar I might give you 99. People like to incorporate numbers into songs but what do they mean? 867-5309 I understand, it's Jenny's phone number. Damn Tommy Tutone didn't include an area code. Oh well, I'm sure she's moved by now.

Many people think they are clever when they say that their favorite number is 69. Stop. It's been over done. I really don't want the mental image of most of the people that would give that as an answer anyway. There are those that like the number 666. You know who you are.

Some people say that they have a lucky number. If I were to win the lottery then that would be my lucky number. Does anyone have a favorite or lucky letter? My favorite letter is "A" because it was the first one I could write.

I'd have to say that right now my favorite number is 2007. Happy New Year.

No comments: