Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nice

My friend Eric invited me to join him for beers with a new friend of his. She is the cutest guy I've ever met. If it weren't for her boobs and feminine looks you'd never guess she was a chick. She was that cool.

She told us stories of having sex with women and her reason for not doing it anymore. She said she'd be at a club dancing with a cute girl that was all over her and how the minute a guy would come up to them the girl she was dancing with would go off with the guy. She said "I got tired of being teased." "So you know what it's like to be a man." Eric and I replyed in stereo.

We moved on to the next establishment for a change of scenery. "I think Jim should feel my boobs" she said out of nowhere. I looked at Eric and he said "Go ahead." I thought is was strange but if Eric didn't care and she was offering, why not? Very nice indeed. That's were the night ended for me. I knew she was totally into Eric so I said "Goodnight" and went home.

Eric stayed up until 5:00 in the morning with his new twenty three year old friend. The poor guy. I couldn't feel sorry for him. I know they didn't stay up that late talking. Good going E.

No comments: