Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More Pictures















Above:Eddie's mom Sheila.
Below: Eric messing around with Kimberly and Ann.














Below: Troy the bartender













Front row: Dom and Jeremiah Back row: Mark and Eddie


I still have pictures from the weekend that I didn't publish yesterday so I thought I'd put them in today's post.

Last night was fun. My brother, sister-in-law, Eric, Paul, Deneen, Gary and myself went to one of those places where women take their shirts off and dance around poles. I believe they call them "gentlemen's clubs" although most of the men there were not acting like gentlemen. I met a nice young entertainer that called herself Kim. She asked me if I was a cop. I told her that not only am I not a cop, I never played one on t.v. either. She then asked me if I'd like to sleep with her for money. I said first of all, you'd probably hog all the covers and second of all I wouldn't charge you to sleep with me but I prefer to sleep alone. I'm only kidding. She did ask me if I was a cop though, I wonder why. Was she selling drugs?

No comments: