Monday, June 18, 2007

1991

1991

Today's entry is courtesy of Captain Paul. It seems I'm a sucker for these things so I filled it out. The questions are based on the year you graduated from high school.

1. Who was your best friend? Dennis.

2.What sports did you play? Does quarters count?

3. What kind of car did you drive? 1985 Chevy Blazer.

4. It's Friday night, where were you? House party, desert party, movie, or bowling then Denny's.

5. Were you a party animal? I thought so.

6. Were you considered a flirt? Did I flirt? Yes.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.

8. Were you a nerd? I didn't think so, but probably. Who wasn't?

10. Can you sing the fight song? Not really.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Ghandi, Christ, Socrates, oh and Mr. Roberts.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? At a table like a civilized human being.

13.What was your school's full name? Shadow Mountain High School.

14. School mascot? Matador.

15. Did you go to Prom? Yes, several of them.

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? What, Prom? No thanks, everytime I put on a tux these days someone gets married.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Sweating, it was HOT.

18. What was your favorite class? Creative Writing.

19. Where were you on senior ditch day? I don't remember where I was yesterday. It's a pretty safe bet that I wasn't at school.

20. Were you in any clubs? You mean... like a gang? No.

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Arnold's, with Potsie and the Fonz. When I was allowed off campus for lunch we went all kinds of places; home, Pizza Hut (Back when they had dine-in), Peter Piper, Taco Bell, Tamborino's, Uncle Sam's, Burger King and Paradise Valley Mall Food Court.

23. What did you do after graduation? Drink.

24. When did you graduate? 1991.

25. Who was your Senior prom date? Bridget.

26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion? Yes, six years ago.

27. Who was your home room teacher? I don't know, I'm not sure that I knew then either.

28. Who will repost this after you? I don't know.

29. Who was your high school sweetheart? Sharon.

30. Do you still talk to people from high school? Yes, they pop up from time to time.

31. Are you where you'd thought you'd be in life? No, I have indoor plumbing, electricity, a cell phone and I don't live with my parents.

No comments: