Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Can YOU answer 23 Questions About Your # 2?

Another questionnaire. Thanks someoddgirl. This one is about the #2 on your Myspace friends list. No, not what you normally think when you hear #2, you're #2 friend. Personally, I leave them were they came in unless someone gets their feelings hurt or I made a big deal about my placement on their page. I would not be good at assigning a number to everyone I know. There are too many on the same level.

1) What's their name? Eddie.

2) What is their sexual orientation? Straight.

3) Where did you meet them? I heard one of his songs and thought it was great, then I learned he was my next door neighbor.

4) What was your age when you first met? Thirty, I think.

5) Is this person one of your friends? Yes, a very good one at that.

6) Say something that only makes sense to you and that person. See number twenty-three.

7) Is this person older than you? Yes, not much though.

8) When was the last time you saw this person? Sunday, June 10th.

9) Do you miss them? Yes.

10) Are you related to this person? No.

11) Do you have nicknames for each other? Not really.

12) Is that person bringing sexy back? What the hell does that mean? He would probably say yes with a straight face then a signature Eddie Elliott belly laugh.

13) Do you think that person will repost this? No.

14) Why is this person # 2 on your top friends? They can't all be #1. It's just how it rolled in.

15) Have you seen this person cry? I've seen him get choked up.

16) Do you know this person's last name? Yes, Elliott.

17) Do you tell them a lot about your life? Yes.

18) Doing anything tonight with them? No, he's on tour making music and living the dream.

19) If yes, What? If yes, chicken wings and beer.

20) Do you love them? Of course.

21) Would they date you? That's not the kind of love I have for him. His wife wouldn't be happy either.

22) What's something the person is obsessed with? He has the annoying habbit of trying to make the world a better place. What really pisses me off is that he's doing a good job of it.

23) Does this person make you laugh? All the time. The latest thing that makes us laugh is when we hug someone, we hold on until it get's kind of uncomfortable and weird; then we let go and laugh. Good times.

No comments: