Wednesday, November 15, 2006

O.J. - I've never seen so much blood in my life

O.J. Simpson is going to be on television promoting his book. He will be talking about "If I did it, here's how it happened." If he didn't do it, how does he know how it happened? If he didn't do it, why would he discuss how he would have done it? If he publishes a book and makes money on it, because he lost the civil suit, would he have to start paying the settlement from the proceeds of book sales? None of this makes any sense to me. If he really didn't do it, he should refrain from making stupid comments regarding the murder. What's next, will he make a movie showing how he would have done it? Maybe the bonus footage on the DVD would show his home made sex tape with Nicole Brown Simpson (If there ever was one). Maybe they'll show him golfing over her grave. The sick thing is that someone would buy it. Bad taste, that's the nicest thing I can say.

No comments: