Friday, November 10, 2006

Stress

I have been worried that I may be consuming too much beer lately, then I have a day like today. I'm looking forward to that cold beverage brewed from malt and hops that makes me feel like the slack-jawed hillbilly that came to town. When I'm feeling a bit more thoughtful and artsy I prefer red wine. It is a lot of fun going to a wine bar, listening to piano, guitar, or a jazz combo and trying different wine. When I want to act stupid and do things that I probably won't remember, I'll drink hard stuff. Today, however, is a good 'ol draft beer, hell raising, alcohol sure do numb the pain, thank god it's Friday kind of night. Tomorrow I'm going to a party with my good friend Nicki T. at her friend's house. With this in mind, I will try to end the insanity early tonight. I will be meeting new people tomorrow and don't want to be hung over, embarrassing, or worse yet; boring.
I would like to thank Minx for the mention on her site. The Minx knows how to put photos on her blog, check it out www.minxinthecity.com

No comments: