Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weekend

I finally have a few moments to write about the weekend. Too bad I didn't get pictures. Friday night was the good 'ol beer drinking night. My friends Sky and Barry and I went to Eddie's Tavern. Saturday, Nicki T. and I met at Famous Sam's where her friend Shawn and I were exposed to a wardrobe malfunction of an older woman. It was, as Nicki said "Like watching a train wreck." My yelling out "I'm blind!" probably didn't help the situation. We then went to meet up with my friend and old band mate Rich and our friend Sedona Becky at the Ox Bar. It was a rough crowd but it was a lot of fun after a few Miller Lite's. Rich, Becky and I met up with my friend John at my place. There was a domestic disturbance somewhere in the neighborhood and the hottie chick cop asked if I heard anything and I said I didn't but my friend Becky said she heard something. I poked my head in the door and asked what she heard and as she was walking out she said "Someone got murdered." The hottie cop was standing right there. Oh was Becky ever surprised. We went to Lagerfields and had many laughs. I slept most of Sunday. Nicki T. and I never did make it to that party we were planning on going to.

No comments: