Thursday, November 9, 2006

Outsourcing

I find it very depressing to watch "Rome" fall. By Rome I mean the United States. I understand that other countries need to eat and Americans are charitable but if we keep giving jobs to outsourcing and undocumented workers this country won't have the money to be charitable. People will argue that these are jobs that Americans won't do, but I have news for you Sally, they're starting to outsource surgery. It's cheaper to put you on a plane to India for surgery and fly you back than to send you two miles from your home. People will say that American doctors are too greedy. The American people are too greedy. America is sue crazy. Work hard? Why? I'll either sue somebody, win the lottery or wait for my parents to die. America has gone horribly wrong. Hard work is what made this country. Think of all the people that died defending this country next time you support a business that outsources.

No comments: