Thursday, March 15, 2007

Reality?

How is that reality television is always about people that don't live in reality? Because if it were it would be called a documentary. Escapism is entertaining, documentaries are informative. Knowing that, I've decided to live my life like it's a reality show without the video cameras.

It's up to all the people that I know or encounter to edit what they see and come up with the most interesting plot line and drama. I'll entertain, disappoint, be loved, hated, but mostly misunderstood. But, then again, don't people do that already with everyone?

I guess that we're all stars in our own "reality" dramas wondering when we'll be voted off the island and sent home. I can only eat so many bugs, sing so much Karoke, and search for so many bachelorettes. It's time I change the channel. I wonder what's on Comedy Central?

No comments: