Monday, March 5, 2007

Ultra Mellow Weekend

I was wrong about not having any adventures over the weekend. I had many domestic adventures. For starters, I caught up on eight loads of laundry and found money in my pocket that I assumed I spent, treasure! I got my car washed and it looks all nice and shinny. I went to Costco and stocked up on goodies. I cleaned almost every inch of my home. I managed to attend a wine and cheese party at my neighbor's, very cool. The featured wines were two of my favorites, merlot and pinot noir. We had great cheese and fantastic olives and crackers. I think the wine and cheese thing is going to be a regular happening. I'm even considering keeping an open mind to white wine. I never set foot in a bar or resturant all weekend and didn't miss a thing.

No comments: