Friday, March 2, 2007

How Is It That Life Is So Hard And I'm So Soft In The Middle?

Super stupid drunk night last night. Too bad most of it happened during my blackout. It sounds like it was pretty darn fun. It was my friend's birthday and we were doing Irish Car Bombs. Irish Car Bombs are shots of Jameson Irish wiskey and Bailey's Irish cream in Guinness. There were Jagermeister shots in there too. I was doing very well until I lost my balance and rearranged my face on a stucko wall. I look awful. The girls rushed me into the bathroom and cleaned my wounds right after it happened. They were good to me. I haven't been near that drunk since my friend the minx had to make me a baked potato and put me on the couch so I could sleep it off. That was a few years ago. I guess it's out of my system for a while. Tonight I'm laying low, no drinks for me this weekend. I'm going to barbeque with my friend Eric tonight and watch a movie. I don't plan on having any adventures this weekend. I may have nothing to report Monday. Maybe I'll have time to send out some emails I owe to people. Tanya from Russia I know I'm long overdue. Vagabond Bob, I still don't have my poetry book but I'm glad you have a new posting. I'm going to bust on you if you don't keep your promise of 13 days in a row. I'm one to talk. Minx, I like the new look of your site. Eddie, I'm really lovin' the accoustic album, Key West, The Cross, all great. Congrats to Al on his book deal, too cool. I have to go and make more coffee.

No comments: